Wednesday 23 November 2011

Tai Virgin Hair- Initial review



I ordered 3 bundles of brazilian wavy hair in the ongoing sale for the price of 2!!!
1x24", 1x22" and 1x20".
The hair is thick yet soft with a high lustre and thick weft to help avoid shedding and a beautiful wave pattern..
I will be dye using the ombre technique before installation for a different look.. (watch out for a blog post on that!!)

I have only just received the hair and this is only an initial review but what I can say is that the hair is of good quality and is at an excellent price. I will be doing follow blog posts once the hair is installed so stay posted!!

Check out Tai Virgin Hair on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tai-Virgin-hair/232093943522283
BB pin: 3173a235


SALE ON FROM THE 15th November-20th DECEMBER!!!

Buy 2 get 1 free on all wefts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment