Saturday 4 February 2012

My everyday makeup!

1) I ALWAYS do my brow first using Mac's eyebrow pencil in Stud and highlight my brow with either the loreal true match concealer in coffe or Mac's select cover up concealer in NW40. I use the latter for a brighter highlight.

2) I follow with foundation. For everyday use I use Mac's matchmaster foundation in 7.5 with the sigma flat top kabuki brush, and conceal/highlight under my eyes with either the loreal true match concealer in coffe or Mac's select cover up concealer in NW40. I use the latter for a brighter highlight. I use the precision flat top brush from sigma to conceal.

3) I ALWAYS set my foundation because I prefer a matte finish with Mac's blot powder in Dark with a sigma large powder brush.

4) I ALWAYS contour with the sleek contour kit in dark with the small tapered highlighter brush fro Sigma.

5) For blush I go for something natural like Format or Raizen by Mac and usually use the same brush I use for my contour.

6) The lip color is strictly dependent on my mood, could be anything from nude to red.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment