Monday 6 February 2012

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser and skin oil!!- Initial thoughts :)


I've been lusting after these two products for a while and thought what better way to try them than to use my Superdrug beauty card points and try them for free. I got them both today so this is just my initial review of these products. I have been an avid user of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish for over a year and I LOVE it....BUT.....it's a bit on the pricey side for only 100ml of product and can be hard to get if you don't live near a John Lewis branch and don't like the hassle of online shopping.
The cleanser comes with 200ml of product and a muslin cloth for less that £6!!! It is a very good cleanser and I prefer this for the winter months because it is tailored to Normal/ Dry skin which most of us oily girls tend to transition to in the winter months. It's has a nice coconut scent and comes in a squeeze tube which I don't like in comparison to the Liz Earle pump bottle because the tube makes you waste product. So far this is the only con of the product.
The skin oil is very light and easily absorbed into the skin without leaving behind a greasy film on the skin. It is moisturizing with the same coconut scent as the cleanser. It costs £2.99 for 30ml,....a little goes a LONG way.

As this is only an initial I will do a follow up post on any pros and cons I encounter while using the product. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment