Sunday 11 March 2012

Beauty Tag: The Ultimate Beauty Tag!!

Skincare:
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. Once in the morning and once at night.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
Oily skin.

What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena grapefruit facial wash and Simple oil balancing exfoliating wash.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes. Usually in the morning.

What brand do you use?
St. Ives

What moisturizer do you use?
Liz Earle skin repair moisturizer for normal/combination skin

Do you have freckles?
No

Do you use eye cream?
Not regularly.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to but not so much any more. I think my skin has grown out of the acne phase.

Did you ever use pro-activ?
No


Makeup:

What foundation do you use?

How about concealer?
I use a few of the MAC ones and loreal true match concealer.

Do you know your undertone color?
Cool toned/ Neutral. Yellow toned.

What do you think of fake lashes?
I love them but I only wear them on special occasions.

Did you know you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Rimmel, Bourjois or MAC.

Sephora or Mac?
No Sephora in the UK, so Mac.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Usually brushes. Mostly sigma brushes.

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Urban decay primer potion.

For the face?
Mac Matte gel

What is your favorite eyeshadow? (color or shade)
I think bronzy colors look best on my, I like blue as well.

Do you use gel, pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil on the water line and gel on the lash line

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Very rarely

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them but they can be a hassle to use and messy. I don't reach for them often.

Do you use mineral makeup?
No

What is your favorite lipstick?
Taupe by Mac

How about lipgloss?
Trendy by NYX

What is you favorite blush to use?
Format by MAC

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
Only things I can't find in the UK i.e wet n wild products

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Some of it. I like the loreal true match concealer and I like sleek and MUA products.

Do you go to CCOs?
No, there arem't many in the UK.

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes, but never found the time.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not anymore.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Obvious foundation lines.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I would wear any color but I prefer neutral colors.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kelly Rowland

If you could leave the house using just ONE makep item, what would you use?
Eyebrow pencil

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, but i prefer not to.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes!

In your opinion what is the best makeup brand?
Mac for their diversity and quality.

What do you think of makeup?
It's so much fun!!


I TAG YOU ALL!!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment