Thursday 17 May 2012

Candle of the Month :)

I have been an avid candle burner for about two years. I find them so relaxing and love coming home and burning a candle in my bedroom after a stressful day. I find the light and the scent quite calming.
I thought it would be nice to share what I'm burning at the moment. I am on my fifth yankee candle and have bought other brands in the past but these are by far my favorite.
I will be sharing what I'm burning every time I get a new candle that I love (or hate).


I just bought the Yankee Candle in Pink sands. It is a fresh floral scent with rose notes. My scent preference fresh floral or fruity scents and I dislike sweet, heavy smells. I love this one, it is so me.

Do You like candles?
What are your favorites?
Do Share! x

4 comments:

  1. yesyesyes i love candles!! my favorite is the jo malone grapefruit scented! lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that brand, I will look out for it!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love Yankee Candles! I have a lavender and lemon one and its amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one!! Might try it next!! Thank you!! :)

      Delete