Friday 22 June 2012

Eyebrows on a Budget!!!- MUA Brow Pencil in Brunette

I've been meaning to post a review on this product for a while. I ran out of my holy grail brow pencil (Mac eyebrow crayon in Stud) and with no Mac counter nearby, was stuck on what to do. I saw the MUA eyebrow pencil being used in a few youtube tutorials by girls with a similar hair color and skin tone as me decided to give it a try. At £1 a pop I thought why not.
At the price my expectations were not high because I'm a firm believer that you should get what you pay for. I was pleasantly surprised. I love this pencil and have not touched the Mac one a bought yet as I have no problem with this one.
It has good color and good staying power. It also contains castor oil which promote the growth of your brows and has a great brush.

What brow products do you use?
Have you tried this one?
Do Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment